Learning Spanish is easy with theses free online Spanish courses and interactive lessons. Find the best courses or lessons that can be fit with your level. A lot of resources are waiting for you on the web. You might be overwhelmed by the amount of resources available on the web. It can be tricky to you to find the right thing in the right place. So what should be a good start of learning Spanish? With this question in mind, we’ve made a list of resources that will help you to find a very good start of Spanish learning. The list includes online courses, class lectures and high-quality audio-video lessons. Most of the resources are completely free, while some of them have a paid service. Hope you will find these resources perfect for getting started with Spanish.
Learning Spanish with Free Online Courses
Taking an online Spanish language course is one of the most effective ways of learning Spanish. Start learning Spanish with theses online courses that can be perfect for you. While some courses are paid, many of them are free of charge. You can visit our complete collection of Free Language Courses to learn more languages.
- Elementary Spanish I – A 15 weeks long Spanish learning course from Carnegie Mellon University. The course is media-rich and interactive that covers introductions and greetings, home and hobbies, school and studies, and more.
- Spanish for Beginners – An introductory Spanish learning course consists of 23 videos in 20 chapters. The videos show real communicative situations in different contexts. The course applies an immersive approach of learning Spanish.
- Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish for English Speakers – Learn Spanish with 16 weeks long course designed for English speakers. In this introductory course, you will learn conversational Spanish starting with Spanish basics and will introduce with everyday Spanish.
- Spanish Learning Objects – Spanish Learning Objects are open courseware from University of Cambridge Language Centre. The objects are independent Spanish learning resources you can use either as part of a course or for self study.
- A-Z Guide to Mastering Spanish Pronunciation For Beginners – This course can be an ideal guide for beginners for mastering Spanish pronunciation. Learn how to pronounce all vowels and general consonants like native speakers do by reducing your gringo accent.
- 3 Minute Spanish – Introductory course – Learn Spanish with a simple and fun but an effective way. This course will help you to build a solid foundation of Spanish language. You will learn how to communicate your thoughts and opinions
- Introduction to Spanish – This course will introduce you with the basics of saying—hello and goodbye, introducing yourself, and please and thanks. You will learn Spanish alphabet and the basics of Spanish grammar and verbs.
- Spanish for Beginners 1: Meeting and Greeting – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the first of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to greet people, and talk about what you do and where you live.
- Spanish for Beginners 2: People and Places – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the second of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to describe people and their dresses, and talk about your home and your family.
- Spanish for Beginners 3: My Life – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the third of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to talk about your daily life, when things happen and what you do during the day.
- Spanish for Beginners 4: Leisure Time – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the fourth of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to talk about your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and your free times.
- Spanish for Beginners 5: Getting Things Done – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the fifth of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to make phone calls and book accommodation, how to shop for food and get things done.
- Spanish for Beginners 6: Out and About – This 4 weeks long free Spanish learning course is the last of six from Spanish for Beginners courses. In this course you will learn how to order food and drinks, shop for clothes, and ask for directions.
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture – This Spanish learning course is for intermediate-level learners from Boston University Spanish instructors. This course will help you to refine your Spanish skills while preparing for the AP Spanish Language exam.
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture – This course will help you to make perfect your Spanish while preparing for the AP* Spanish Language and Culture exam. It is imperative that you have a high proficiency in spoken and written Spanish.
Learning Spanish with Free Podcasts
Get free Spanish learning courses and lessons on Podcasts. The courses and lessons are for almost all levels—from beginners to advanced level learners. You’ll find many Spanish learning podcasts, but in most cases, these are not complete series of Spanish learning. Here are a few you’ll find helpful:
- Spanish 1 – A very good introduction to Spanish for learners who have never studied it before. This popular self-paced course is also a good refresher course for those who would like to brush up on their Spanish. Students who are struggling with their school Spanish class, this course can be a good supplemental program for them.
- Spanish 2 – This is a follow-up course to the Spanish I course. Through this course, students will learn to talk about the past and several other fundamental grammatical principles to improve their Spanish speaking ability.
- Spanish 3 – This course organized with the concepts of Spanish I and Spanish II courses. As with those courses, this course focuses on grammar, and students will learn several new tenses to increase their Spanish skill.
- Coffee Break Spanish – Learn Spanish with Coffee Break Spanish where you’ll find the lessons that are organized for all levels. You can start learning Spanish as a beginner or can improve your Spanish as an experienced learner.
- Show Time Spanish – Show Time Spanish will help you to learn Spanish in a relaxed way. The lessons will help you to speak Spanish in real situations. Increasing your range of expression will be easy with Show Time Spanish.
- Finally Learn Spanish – Finally Learn Spanish is effective for those who are intermediate and advanced level learners and want to improve their Spanish. The lessons include dialogs presented by experienced language teachers.
- Insta Spanish Lessons – An interactive podcast contains grammar lessons and listening comprehension exercises. The lessons are for all levels—from beginners to advanced level. A fun and easy way of learning Spanish.
- Learn Spanish with La Casa Rojas – The podcasts are for particularly for the intermediate and advanced level learners who would like to improve their Spanish. Learn Spanish through a variety of topics—music, culture, history, food etc.
- Spanish Pod 101 – Learn Spanish with culturally relevant lessons that are fun and interesting. You can learn Spanish with their desktop software, mobile apps or directly with the website. The lessons released in every week.
- Notes in Spanish – Learn Spanish with free audio-video lessons focused on Spanish conversations on real-life topics. The lessons are for all levels—from beginners to advanced level. Just choose your level and start learning.
- 5 Minute Spanish – A self-paced course provided by University of Arkansas. The lessons focus on introductory Spanish grammar concept. The videos will be helpful to improve your understanding of Spanish grammar.
Learning Spanish with Top YouTube Channels
YouTube Channels can be your favorite sources for learning Spanish. The Channels will help you to know how to pronounce Spanish words. The following YouTube channels will provide you useful instruction on learning Spanish.
- The Spanish Blog – Daily Spanish lessons with Laura Garrido Eslava, a native Spanish teacher. She uploads daily Spanish lessons on YouTube that will help you to improve both your Spanish vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Learning Like Crazy – This is a Learning Spanish program that will teach you how to speak real conversational Latin American Spanish. These videos can be both educational and entertaining for those who are learning Spanish.
- SpanishDict – These Spanish learning videos provided by SpanishDict are very popular to Spanish learners. The videos are taught by professional Spanish teachers. The practice section includes flashcards and quizzes.
- Learn Spanish – These straightforward videos will help you to learn Spanish in a professional approach. You will learn how to communicate in everyday Spanish situations. The videos focus on the essential building blocks.
- Professor Jason Spanish – Professor Jason’s videos are very informative videos on Spanish learning. The videos cover a wide variety of Spanish learning topics. This Channel will be helpful for all level of Spanish learners.
- Spanish Pod 101 – These video lessons can be helpful for all level of learners. Choose a video lesson according to your level and start learning Spanish. The videos are provided by SpanishPod101, a good Spanish learning site.
- SpanishSessions – Learn Spanish with Pilar González Manjavacas, a Spanish teacher at Tilde Madrid Spanish School. These 52 videos are recordings of Spanish classes and in Spanish, but they are subtitles.
- Spanish Language Site – This channel provides Spanish lessons that can be very helpful for your learning Spanish. The lessons focus on the importance of pronunciation. Their beginner course comprises of 48 video lessons.
- Esaudio – These videos focus on Spanish grammar aimed for more advanced Spanish speakers. The videos will help you to perfect your Spanish so that you can able to communicate in Spanish more confidently.
- Spanish with Rocío Rodríguez – Rocío Rodríguez’s Spanish learning lessons are very quick and interactive. The videos are effective for intermediate level learners. The videos will help you learning Spanish language without English cues.
Learning Spanish? Please leave a comment below and let us know which lessons you’re using for learning Spanish? There are many effective and high quality Spanish learning lessons are available for learning Spanish. I’ve just tried here to feature some places for learning Spanish at no cost. Please let me know what I’ve missed.