Happiness isn’t a myth. It’s just all up to you. You build your own fate… and only YOU can do it.
We all just want to be happy, but not everyone succeeds. The fact is that we all have the power within ourselves to be happy. If you want to be happy, all you have to do is decide to be so. Happiness doesn’t mean any destination to reach, but a manner of travelling. Happiness quotes can help us to think happier thoughts and live more positively. By reading them you can better understand the true meaning of happiness. Happiness quotes can inspire us, give us a better outlook on life, and help us to think on the bright side of life.
Here are 50 thought-provoking happiness quotes that will help you understand the true meaning of happiness.
1. “Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything.” — Norman Lear
3. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” — Margaret Lee Runbeck
4. “All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.” — Horace Friess
5. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” — Frederick Keonig