A picture is worth a thousand words. This is why blogs with eye-catching images attract more readers than the average blogs. To keep readers’ attention on your blog and to convey your message effectively, one of the best ways is to add more eye-catching images on your blogs. But finding free images can be challenging because many of them have copyright restrictions. Thankfully, there are many places on the web where you can find high-quality images that you can use on your blogs. Best of all, they’re free.
Many of these images are free from copyright restrictions. This means you can use these images without asking permission. However, some images might require you to provide attribution. Also it’s good to read their image using policy to be clear how these images can be used.
The following are some top sources to find royalty free high-quality images that can make your blogs stand out.
Top Sources For Free Images
A huge collection of public domain images, vectors, and art illustrations. It’s a popular destination to find royalty free Creative Commons CC0 licensed images. They offer almost one million photos that are completely free and no attribution required that means you are not required to credit the source in any way.
Pexels provides completely free and high quality images under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. This is a large database of high-quality and eye-catching CC0 images. All images are nicely tagged and easy to search through their discover pages.
Excessive clutter is often a cause of stress. It can affect every facet of your life. Clutter can affect your overall enjoyment of life, weigh you down, and in general it invites chaos into your life. Clutter doesn’t always mean the excess stuff around your living space. It can be the possessions, ideas, relationships, and activities that don’t bring value to your life. So reassessment of your priorities is important so that you can strip away the excess stuff. Here are just a few suggestions o get you started.
1. Declutter your living space — The less things you have the less complicated your life will be. We create our own world around us and fill it with items. Things become old and useless with time. Survey your surroundings and get organized. Sort your items in three categories—keep, donate, and throw away. Keep the things that you really need, and throw away or give away old stuff you no longer need. Give yourself some extra breathing room. The more you clear from your living space, the lighter you feel.
2. Think about your clothes — Always try to keep your cloths where they belong. Dirty items should go in the hamper. Go through your closet and start reducing the clutter. Anything of your cloths that you haven’t worn in six months is not worth keeping. Keep only the clothes that you love and use frequently. Throw out or donate unused clothes to someone who might want it.
Blogging is an incredibly powerful way of self-expression that can help you to form connections with other people. Not only is blogging one of the most productive hobbies, but it can also enable you to indulge your creative side. Blogging can help you to channel your energies in which you can pour your thoughts, dreams, and desires. If you want to share your thought with other people who have similar interests, blogging is the great way to form connections with them.
Blogging can help you in many ways. Here is how blogging could benefit.
1. Blogging improves your writing skills
Being a good writer is not a prerequisite to start blogging. Many professional bloggers are self-proclaimed terrible writers, especially when they first started their blogging. However, writing on a regular basis can help you become a better writer. The more you write, the better you become at it. You may also get feedback from your readers that will help you to improve your writing skill.
2. Blogging is a powerful way of self-expression
Blogging is an incredibly powerful way of self-expression. It serves as an outlet for self-expression, and a platform to voice your ideas, thoughts, and feelings. It can help you to channel your power into something which you feel passionate about. It allows you to build and to control your online identity. Your work will help people to get to know you better by reading your blog.
Happiness isn’t a myth. It’s just all up to you. You build your own fate… and only YOU can do it.
We all just want to be happy, but not everyone succeeds. The fact is that we all have the power within ourselves to be happy. If you want to be happy, all you have to do is decide to be so. Happiness doesn’t mean any destination to reach, but a manner of travelling. Happiness quotes can help us to think happier thoughts and live more positively. By reading them you can better understand the true meaning of happiness. Happiness quotes can inspire us, give us a better outlook on life, and help us to think on the bright side of life.
Here are 50 thought-provoking happiness quotes that will help you understand the true meaning of happiness.
1. “Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything.” — Norman Lear
3. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” — Margaret Lee Runbeck
4. “All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.” — Horace Friess
5. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” — Frederick Keonig
Everyone loves to escape from daily boring life, from the humdrum of work, and love to do something they love. Unfortunately it’s not always feasible to do the things we love. But we can find viable alternatives, and a good hobby can be a great alternative to let our mind escape into something we love.
A hobby can act as your creativity outlet. It gives you a sense of self-efficacy. Smart people utilize their extra skills in their hobbies, and turn their hobbies into a second job to be more creative, productive, and happier. Here is a list of seven hobbies that will make you smarter, enhance your productivity, and improve your quality of life.
1. Blogging — Blogging or creative writing in your spare time is an incredibly powerful way of self-expression. It can help you to channel your power into something which you feel passionate about. Whether it’s writing on lifestyle, philosophy, psychology, tips on daily life, or any topic that you love to write, it helps unlock your creative side. If you want to share your thought with other people who have similar interests, blogging is the great way to form connections with them.
Blogging helps you to be as productive and healthy as possible. It can magically reduce your stress and improve your sleep. Blogging is one of the most productive hobbies. You will get remuneration from paid advertisements once your blog has been established.